If you’re using Verizon Smart Family to monitor your family’s online activity, you may want to know how to turn off the VPN feature.
Checkout this video:
It’s easy to turn off Verizon Smart Family VPN, but you’ll need to know where to find it. The first step is to open the Settings app on your device. Then, scroll down to the “General” section and tap on ” VPN.” From there, you should see a list of all the apps that are currently using a VPN. Simply tap on the toggle next to Verizon Smart Family to disable it.
What is Verizon Smart Family VPN?
Verizon Smart Family is a service that helps you manage how your family uses the internet and devices. It includes features like Screen Time to help you set limits on device use, app blocking, and content filters to protect your kids from inappropriate content. It also includes a VPN service that encrypts your family’s internet traffic and helps keep them safe online.
The VPN service is turned on by default when you sign up for Verizon Smart Family, but you can turn it off at any time. If you’re not sure how to do this, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Verizon Smart Family app on your device.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Tap “VPN.”
5. Toggle the switch next to “Enabled” to the Off position.
6. Tap “Done” to save your changes
How to Turn Off Verizon Smart Family VPN
It’s easy to turn off Verizon Smart Family VPN. You can do it from the Parent Dashboard by selecting the child you want to manage and then toggling the VPN switch to the Off position. You can also turn off the VPN for all children in your account by going to Account > Profile > Parental Controls and turning off the VPN switch. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Verizon customer support.
Method One: From the App
1.Open the Verizon Smart Family app on your device.
2.Tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
3.Tap “View Profile.”
4.Tap the “Settings” gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
5.Turn off the “VPN” toggle switch.
Method Two: From the Website
If you’re the account owner, you can turn off the Smart Family VPN from the website. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on the Devices tab
3. Click on the device you want to manage
4. Click on the Edit button next to Location Services
5. Toggle the VPN switch to Off
6. Click Save
To turn off the Verizon Smart Family VPN:
1. From the main menu, tap the hamburger icon in the top left corner.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Account & Billing.”
3. Tap on “Manage My Account.”
4. You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter your password and tap “Continue.”
5. Tap on the “VPN” tab.
6. Tap on the switch next to “Enabled” to turn off the VPN.