If you’re not interested in continuing your Avast VPN trial, follow the steps in this blog post to cancel it.
Checkout this video:
If you’re using Avast SecureLine VPN on a free trial, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how:
1. Open the Avast SecureLine VPN app and click the menu icon in the top-left corner.
2. Select My subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Cancel button next to your Avast SecureLine VPN subscription.
4. In the pop-up window, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking Yes, cancel my subscription.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast SecureLine VPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) — a secure, private connection between two devices. When you use a VPN, your internet traffic is routed through an encrypted tunnel so that your online activities are hidden from prying eyes. This gives you a more private and secure internet experience.
Avast SecureLine VPN is available for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. You can connect up to 5 devices with a single Avast SecureLine VPN subscription.
How to Cancel Your Avast VPN Trial
If you’ve decided that you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after your trial period expires, you can easily cancel your subscription through the Avast VPN website. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Avast SecureLine account.
2. Click the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then select My Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
3. On the My Subscriptions screen, click Cancel Subscription next to your active subscription.
4. On the pop-up window that appears, click Yes, cancel my subscription to confirm and complete the process.
How to Get a Refund for Avast VPN
If you’ve decided that Avast VPN isn’t for you, here’s how to get a refund for Avast VPN within the 60-day money-back guarantee period.
First, cancel your subscription from within your Avast account. Here’s how:
1. Open your Avast Account and sign in (https://id.avast.com/sign-in).
2. Click the menu icon in the top-left corner of the page and select My Products.
3. Locate Avast SecureLine VPN under My Products and click the cog icon next to it.
4. Click Subscription on the left, then click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page and confirm when prompted.
Alternatively, you can contact customer support to cancel your subscription (https://support.avast.com/). They will be able to help you cancel your subscription and process your refund if you are still within the 60-day money-back guarantee period.
How to Contact Avast Customer Support
If you need to contact Avast customer support, there are a few ways to do so. The best way to reach customer support is through the Avast website. You can also reach customer support by phone or email.
To contact Avast customer support by phone, you can call 1-800-545-9069. To reach customer support by email, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope this guide was helpful in explaining how to cancel your Avast VPN trial. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance.